Vegan Zinc with added Copper Tablets - 1 Year Supply
- ✔︎ WHY BUY OUR ZINC SUPPLEMENT ? – With just 1 tablet you get a high strength 40mg of Zinc every day. Unlike most zinc supplements on the market, we have added a carefully balanced 1mg of Copper because Zinc reduces the amount of copper your body absorbs, and high doses of zinc can cause a copper deficiency. We have designed our supplement to have an easy to swallow clear coating so that taking the tablet every day can be done without a challenge. A full years supply in one bottle.
- ✔︎ THE BENEFITS OF ZINC? - The benefits of Zinc as part of your healthy diet are vast. The following Claims are substantiated by EFSA. Zinc taken every day can protect cells from oxidative stress, and contributes to normal cognitive function, DNA synthesis, carbohydrates and fatty acids metabolism, and in maintaining normal testosterone levels in the blood. Currently one of the most important benefits is Zinc contributes to the maintenance of a normal immune system.
- ✔ QUALITY VEGAN INGREDIENTS – You can rest assured that every supplement we produce is vegan and made with the highest quality ingredient and standards. Our tablets are a plant-based material approved for vegetarians and vegans. Our product is free from allergens, preservatives, nuts, artificial colours or flavourings, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar or salt, milk, fish and GMO.
- ✔ THE VEGAN SOCIETY REGISTERED PRODUCTS ONLY: ALL our products go through the strict assessment with The Vegan Society to ensure that our supplements are indeed vegan friendly for your continued peace of mind. Just look for the Vegan Society Logo displayed on products if at all you are unsure as to whether they are truly for Vegans or Vegetarians.
- ✔ MANUFACTURED IN THE UK TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS - We are members of Made in Britain. Every YrHealth product is manufactured right here in the UK, and to the very highest standards. The manufacturing facility for our products operate to the GMP standards, having gained BRC accreditation grade A for global food standards. The experienced laboratory team are on point with the very latest regulations and standards regarding the development of vitamin and supplement products.
- Artificial Colours or Flavours
- Wheat Lactose
- Added Sugar or Salt
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Zinc Gluconate, Lubricant (Stearic Acid), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicone Dioxide), Glazing Agents (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax), Copper Gluconate
Directions for Use:
- Take 1 tablet per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner with a full glass of water, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended amount
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Always consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking food supplements
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product
- In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately
- For best before date and batch number see side of label
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken