Vitamin K2 MK-7 Maximum Strength 700mcg - 90 Vegan Capsules
- ✔ DOUBLE STRENGTH - Each serving provides a massive 700mcg of Vitamin K2 MK7 natto trans-isomer, this is 7x the strength of other competing Vitamin K complex brands. We also provide Vitamin K2 MK-7 Menaquinone the highly bio active form of Vitamin K2, known as the gold standard of Vitamin K2.
- ✔ HELPS WITH - Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting and the maintenance of normal bones. It provides a path for Calcium to reach the bones and away from areas it shouldn’t be such as arteries.
- ✔ VEGAN PLUS GLUTEN, WHEAT, DAIRY & GMO FREE - Our Vitamin K-2 tablets are suitable for vegans are GMO free, and FREE from milk, lactose, gluten and wheat. They are also free of pesticides, fungicides, artificial fertilizers or other pollutants.
- ✔ TOTAL PEACE OF MIND WITH OUR UK MADE PRODUCT - Many supplements have been imported from other countries, including Asia and the US, often simply bottled in Europe. Ours are made in the UK to GMP code of practice so you are safeguarded by the highest manufacturing standards in the world.
- High Strength
- 3 Month Supply
- Made in the UK
- Vegan Society Registered
- ‘Snap & Swallow’ for easier digesting
- Artificial Colours or Flavours
- Wheat Lactose
- Added Sugar or Salt
Calcium Carbonate (Maltodextrin), Copper Gluconate, Selenium, Boron (Disodium Tetraborate), Manganese Sulphate, Vitamin K2 (MK7), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Glazing Agents (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose), Zinc Oxide, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Colour (Titanium Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid), Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol, Arabic Gum, Corn Syrup, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Rich Extract)
Directions for Use:
- Take 2 tablets per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner with a full glass of water, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended amount
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Always consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking food supplements
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product
- In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately
- For best before date and batch number see side of label
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken