Advanced Vitamin B12 with Folic Acid & Black Pepper - 180 Tablets
Original price £16.97
Current price £12.97
Advanced Vitamin B12 with Folic Acid & Black Pepper - 180 Vegan Capsules
1500MG Vitamin B12 Per Serving
- ✔ WHY USE OUR ADVANCED VITAMIN B12 SUPPLEMENT? - Our high strength tablets has been formulated to be one of the highest strength B12 supplements on the market to combat B12 deficiency. Not only do we use the Natural Methycobalamin over the synthetic Cyanocobalamin, we have expertly blended Folic Acid Folate to help with fatigue and Black Pepper to further aid absorption. A full 6 months supply of premium vegan tablets in recyclable packaging.
- ✔ WHY TAKE VITAMIN B12 - Out of all of the 8 B vitamins, Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin is arguable one of the most important as it contributes to normal function of the immune system; normal energy-yielding metabolism and red blood cell formation; as well as normal psychological and nervous system function. These claims are substantiated by EFSA (European Food Safety Authority). YrHealth for a better you .
- ✔ QUALITY VEGAN INGREDIENTS – You can rest assured that every supplement we produce is vegan and made with the highest quality ingredient and standards. Our tablets are totally plant-based and are approved for vegetarians and vegans. Our product is free from allergens, preservatives, nuts, artificial colours or flavourings, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar or salt, milk, fish and GMO.
- ✔ THE VEGAN SOCIETY REGISTERED PRODUCTS ONLY: ALL our products go through the strict assessment with The Vegan Society to ensure that our supplements are indeed vegan friendly for your continued peace of mind. Just look for the Vegan Society Logo displayed on products if at all you are unsure as to whether they are truly for Vegans or Vegetarians.
- ✔ MANUFACTURED IN THE UK TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS - We are members of Made in Britain. Every YrHealth product is manufactured right here in the UK, and to the very highest standards. The manufacturing facility for our products operate to the GMP standards, having gained BRC accreditation grade A for global food standards. The experienced laboratory team are on point with the very latest regulations and standards regarding the development of vitamin and supplement products.
- High Strength
- Made in the UK
- Easy to Swallow
- Artificial Colours or Flavours
- Wheat Lactose
- Added Sugar or Salt
Directions for Use:
- Take 1 tablet per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner with food and water
- Do not exceed the recommended amount
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Always consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking food supplements
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product
- In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately
- For best before date and batch number see below
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken