Advanced Triple Magnesium Complex - 180 Capsules
- ✔︎ WHY BUY OUR MAGNESIUM SUPPLEMENTS ? – Most brands offer a super high dose of Magnesium Citrate which can give a laxative affect and even cause diarrhoea. Instead, we have expertly blended 3 magnesium sources to gain all the benefits without the side affects and with a huge 450mg of Elemental magnesium per serving. We have also included Vitamin D3, B6 and Zinc for the immune system and Copper to negate deficiency. You can control the intake with 1 – 3 capsules per day. Perfect to eliminate leg cramps.
- ✔︎ THE BENEFITS OF MAGNESIUM - Magnesium is a vital mineral because the body depend on magnesium to regulate over 300 metabolic reactions to help in the process of cell division and protein synthesis, the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and to facilitate proper muscle and nerve function. All claims substantiated by EFSA (European Food Safety Authority).
- ✔ QUALITY VEGAN INGREDIENTS – You can rest assured that every supplement we produce is vegan and made with the highest quality ingredient and standards. Our tablets are a plant-based material approved for vegetarians and vegans. Our product is free from allergens, preservatives, nuts, artificial colours or flavourings, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar or salt, milk, fish and GMO.
- ✔ THE VEGAN SOCIETY REGISTERED PRODUCTS ONLY - ALL our products go through the strict assessment with The Vegan Society to ensure that our supplements are indeed vegan friendly for your continued peace of mind. Just look for the Vegan Society Logo displayed on products if at all you are unsure as to whether they are truly for Vegans or Vegetarians.
- ✔ MANUFACTURED IN THE UK TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS - We are members of Made in Britain. Every YrHealth product is manufactured right here in the UK, and to the very highest standards. The manufacturing facility for our products operate to the GMP standards, having gained BRC accreditation grade A for global food standards. The experienced laboratory team are on point with the very latest regulations and standards regarding the development of vitamin and supplement products.
- Artificial Colours or Flavours
- Wheat Lactose
- Added Sugar or Salt
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Capsule Shell (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose), Magnesium Citrate Tribasic Anhydrous, Magnesium Bisglycinate, Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) (Corn Syrup, Arabic Gum, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Ascorbate, Tocopherol Rich Extract), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride).
Directions for Use:
- Take 1 - 3 capsules per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner with a full glass of water, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended amount
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Always consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking food supplements
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product
- In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately
- For best before date and batch number see side of label
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken