Vegan Vitamin E 400iu - 90 Vegan Capsules
Original price £16.97
Current price £12.97
- ✔︎ WHY USE OUR VITAMIN E 400IU? – We have opted for a Vegan capsules that contains a high absorbing and naturally occurring D-alpha tocopherol succinate source of Vitamin E. Vitamin E deficiency can cause nerve and muscle damage, loss of body movement control, muscle weakness, and vision problems. At one capsules per day you have a full 3 month supply of this important nutrient.
- ✔︎ HOW IMPORTANT IS VITAMIN E? – EFSA Claim that Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage. Oxidative stress is an imbalance of oxygen reactive species and the tissues ability detoxify the reactive products. This stress leads to damage of the tissue. So the EFSA claim above means that Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant in the body to have a beneficial effect against oxidative stress which can negate the damage associated with it.
- ✔ QUALITY VEGAN INGREDIENTS – You can rest assured that every supplement we produce is vegan and made with the highest quality ingredient and standards. Our capsules are HPMC, a plant-based cellulose material approved for vegetarians and vegans. Our product is free from allergens, preservatives, nuts, artificial colours or flavourings, gluten, wheat, lactose, added sugar or salt, milk, fish and GMO.
- ✔ THE VEGAN SOCIETY REGISTERED PRODUCTS ONLY: ALL our products go through the strict assessment with The Vegan Society to ensure that our supplements are indeed vegan friendly for your continued peace of mind. Just look for the Vegan Society Logo displayed on products if at all you are unsure as to whether they are truly for Vegans or Vegetarians.
- ✔ MANUFACTURED IN THE UK TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS - We are members of Made in Britain. Every YrHealth product is manufactured right here in the UK, and to the very highest standards. The manufacturing facility for our products operate to the GMP standards, having gained BRC accreditation grade A for global food standards. The experienced laboratory team are on point with the very latest regulations and standards regarding the development of vitamin and supplement products.
Directions for Use:
- Take 1 capsule per day or as directed by your Healthcare Practitioner with a full glass of water, preferably with a meal.
Do not exceed the recommended amount
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
- Always consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking food supplements
- If you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any prescription medication or have a medical condition consult your Healthcare Practitioner before taking this product
- In the event of an adverse reaction discontinue use and contact your Healthcare Practitioner immediately
- For best before date and batch number see side of label
- Keep out of reach of young children
- Keep out of direct sunlight in a cool and dry place
- Do not use if seal under cap is broken
- Natural Vitamin E Succinate (D Alpha Tocopherol), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Capsule Shell (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Bamboo Extract 75% Silica).